NEED A PLUMBER? CONTACT US TODAY 1-800-838-3164
Call Us Locally at 951-788-1321
1. When can I have someone at my house?
Here at Best Plumbing Services, we strive for your satisfaction and do our best to have someone at your property the day you call in.
2. Do you give quotes over the phone?
Yes, our office staff is equipped to provide general quotes over the phone. However, some jobs require a more in-depth approach. For those jobs, we like to set up a time where one of our technicians can visit with you and provide you a free no obligation estimate. Or if you like, we offer you the option of speaking with a technician over the phone.
3. Do you charge for your estimates; even if we decide not to have the work done?
No. We offer free estimates. There are no hidden fees.
4. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. We also offer easy financing options.
Payment is due upon job completion.
5. Do you match competitor pricing?
Yes, we will do our best to match all competitor’s prices. A written estimate would be required.
6. Are you licensed?
Yes, we are licensed and insured. ST LIC#921858.
We are also licensed in Heating and Air ST LIC# 898177
7. Do you participate in local rebate programs?
Absolutely! Let us know that you’d like to take advantage of the specific program and we’ll do our part to help.
8. How do I know the technician will do a good job?
Our technicians are specifically trained and have faith in their work. We feel that the customer should be treated as we would like to be treated ourselves. If at any time you have a comment about a technician, please call into the office and speak with a representative.
9. Can you work with our Insurance Company?
We are very familiar with the insurance claim process. We will assist you in assuring that the insurance company has a clear understanding of what needs to be done to repair the problem. We will then repair the problem and your home will be back to normal again.
10. Do you work with Property Management Companies and Apartment Complexes?
Yes. We offer on call services to everyone. We carry all of the insurance requirements.
11. Do you do Residential and Commercial work?
Absolutely! Our team is fully trained in both Residential Plumbing and Commercial Plumbing. We also work with our local suppliers for up to date product training.
12. Are your Technicians on Commission?
No. We are a family owned and operated company and prefer to keep prices on a regular pricing structure.